MENA Desal Projects Executive Briefing: Improved economics and reliability for SWRO pretreatment operations using novel ceramic filtration technology
Watch this video for an executive briefing of our 2021 MENA Desal Projects presentation, “Improved economics and reliability for SWRO pretreatment operations using novel ceramic filtration technology.”
In this video, Ali Kalantar and Aatman Shah share:
- Insights into the challenges within the pretreatment of SWRO systems
- The return on capital investment from ceramic membranes
- Optimizing your footprint through innovative pretreatment system design
- Opportunities for reducing operating and lifecycle costs through streamlined pretreatment
- Data from a recent desalination full-scale module study
Ali Kalantar, our Vice President of Business Development Desalination Global is a world recognized desalination, water and wastewater executive. Previously, Co-founder and CEO of American Engineering Services & American Water Chemicals, CEO of Doosan Hydro Technology (Desalination Company of the Year in 2006), and Founder & CEO of Pacific Aqua Technologies.
Aatman Shah is our Director of Business Development (GCC). He is responsible for sales and business development in the Middle East, and to expand Nanostone’s role as a supplier of niche ultrafiltration technology for pretreatment of desalination plants. Prior to joining Nanostone, Aatman spent over ten years in the water industry with the last six in the Middle East.