- Nanostone Water was formed in 2012 to develop and commercialize the core ceramic technology.
- Nanostone Water is primarily owned by True North Venture Holdings, LLC, a U.S.-based company engaged in identifying, scaling and operating disruptive businesses in the water, energy, chemical, fuels and waste sectors.
- Prior to releasing its first solution for commercial sale in 2017, Nanostone Water’s technology, products and solutions were developed, tested and launched through rigorous, systematic processes over a six-year period.
- In 2017, Nanostone Water qualified and ramped its automated, ISO 9001-certified ceramic module factory in Germany, culminating six years of process and equipment design and optimization. Nanostone Water’s high yield/high throughput factory has been designed for low-cost production and efficient capacity expansion.
- Today, Nanostone Water has ~ 150 associates with commercial offices in Asia, Europe, Middle East and U.S. in addition to the manufacturing facility in Germany. Our cultural commitment to operational excellence is backed by rigorous application of structured engineering practices and data-based quality and reliability programs derived from best- in-class methodologies.
The evolution of Nanostone Water
Nanostone Water is formed
Company incorporated and acquired IP.
R&D advances to prototype and alpha product field testing; pilot production line upgraded.
Beta product launched and initial demonstration projects deployed.
Manufacturing achieves a significant milestone
Commercial product development and qualification and commercial production line design and retrofit.
Gen 1 Product Released
- Gen 1 product released;
- Nanostone began serving industrial customers in China and the greater Asia Pacific region.
Commercialized Product launched
First drinking water installation.
Nanostone began working with leading municipal utilities in Europe, Asia, and North America to integrate its solutions into large greenfield treatment plants.
Continue a Systematic Expansion into New Markets.
Launched desalination pretreatment solution.